It has been a while since I posted anything as my laptop has had issues. The last month or so has been crazy busy! Braden and Alex played in a couple of soccer tournaments. I went to Chicago and then a few weeks later, Tulsa, for work. We went to St. George. Me and Ty had birthdays in August.
Last weekend, Rani and Andrew invited us to stay in their cabin in Island Park which was so much fun! Braden, Alex and Lee all wakeboarded and I water-skiied for the first time in about ten years. Tanner and Ty had so much fun swimming in the lake. We saw a bald eagle and a golden eagle. We also went to Yellowstone and the kids had a great time in the river and then at the Firehole swimming.
On the 25th school started! Yeah! It is so crazy to think that I have a kid in high school and one in kindergarten. All four boys are in different schools this year; Braden in high school, Alex in junior high, Tanner in elementary and Ty at a private all-day kindergarten. They are all liking school and their classes.
Last weekend, Rani and Andrew invited us to stay in their cabin in Island Park which was so much fun! Braden, Alex and Lee all wakeboarded and I water-skiied for the first time in about ten years. Tanner and Ty had so much fun swimming in the lake. We saw a bald eagle and a golden eagle. We also went to Yellowstone and the kids had a great time in the river and then at the Firehole swimming.
On the 25th school started! Yeah! It is so crazy to think that I have a kid in high school and one in kindergarten. All four boys are in different schools this year; Braden in high school, Alex in junior high, Tanner in elementary and Ty at a private all-day kindergarten. They are all liking school and their classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment