My poor baby boy has to wake up so early in the morning. I wake him up at 5:40 every morning and put him in the tub to try to wake him up. One morning I bathed and washed his hair all while he stayed asleep. I then let out the water and he still stayed asleep. He just rolled over. Two days later he was so tired that when I put him on the counter to brush his teeth he just curled up and went back to sleep.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Sleepy Boy
My poor baby boy has to wake up so early in the morning. I wake him up at 5:40 every morning and put him in the tub to try to wake him up. One morning I bathed and washed his hair all while he stayed asleep. I then let out the water and he still stayed asleep. He just rolled over. Two days later he was so tired that when I put him on the counter to brush his teeth he just curled up and went back to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the saddest thing ever. Poor little guy.
Okay, time to update even though I do like looking at my cute little scrawny nephew.
Post a Comment