Friday, September 19, 2008

Catching Up

Rani gave me a little grief the other day at lunch since I haven't written for a bit. Sometimes I truly believe that no news is good news. Nothing significant has happened the last couple of weeks. And that is good! The kids are all doing well in school; it is already almost mid-term! It is going so fast. Ty is liking his school and he seems to be learning. He is starting to learn some sight words and it is fun to watch him get excited to read. Braden is in the middle of his soccer season and their team is doing pretty good. Tanner has a new toy called a rip-stick which is kind of like a skateboard but w/ only two wheels. I have tried it and lets just say it requires some coordination and maybe being under 30! Alex has been shooting hoops a lot lately, getting ready for the season. It is fun to watch Lee and Alex play. Lee still wins but it is getting closer and closer!

2 comments:

erin said...

Hey guys! Abby told us you had a blog, so mom and I are checking yours out!Fun to see what you're up to! It's amazing how much the boys have grown since we've seen them... what studs! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy I can motivate you to update the world on your comings and goings.