Ty has been wanting a mohawk. Since it is summer we decided what the heck and did it! Doesn't he look cute!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a stinkin cutie. I am so sad he shaved it. You need to put up more pictures, and why is there no picture of Braden? Has he been voted off the island?
Apparently Braden isn't one of our favorites at this time. Check back; if he shapes up we may publish him. Also though, he hates his professional picture and every one I take of him he is pulling a face.
Lee is now 39, but still thinking and wishing he was 25. He works at Clearfield High and is lucky to have a job he truly loves. He is still into sports (mostly watching the kids now). What a great husband and father!
I am now 29 (for the 8th year in a row) . I am working in Salt Lake and love it, but hate being away so much from the boys. Lee helps out so much which makes it possible. I love to watch the boys play sports.
Braden is 15 and has his learners permit. He just started high school! He loves to hang out with his friends, play soccer and can hardly wait for winter to ski. Alex is 14 now and is as full as life as ever. He is always gone, hanging out with friends, skateboarding, riding his bike, whatever. Tanner is 9 now. He is a power tumbler and is so good at it. He has been practing his double-full into the foam pit. He loves school and is such a smart boy.
Ty just turned 5 and is the sweetest little boy. The baby of our family; very spoiled by his mom, dad and three older brothers.
2 comments:
What a stinkin cutie. I am so sad he shaved it. You need to put up more pictures, and why is there no picture of Braden? Has he been voted off the island?
Apparently Braden isn't one of our favorites at this time. Check back; if he shapes up we may publish him. Also though, he hates his professional picture and every one I take of him he is pulling a face.
Post a Comment